Thursday, December 8, 2011

Plaza Lighting

One of my favorite places in Kansas City is the Country Club Plaza -- and one of my favorite traditions is when they turn on the Plaza lights on Thanksgiving evening.  Over 80 miles of lights strung together and turned on with one flip of the switch -- I think it's amazing and special.

I haven't been for several years due to bad/cold weather plus it's one of MY favorite things to do -- not necessarily Joe's :)

But this year, the weather was great and Joe braved hundreds of thousands of people to take me to the lighting... and I absolutely loved it!


The Lights are on from Thanksgiving night
until mid-January


There were so many people out -- it was
crowded but fun and exciting


This year was the 82nd Plaza Lighting

No comments:

Post a Comment